The Laidlaw Memorial School and Junior College
Established in 1914 by the late Rev. John Breeden, The Laidlaw Memorial School of St. George's Homes, Ketti, is to provide home and education for the children of the European Protestant and Anglo-Indian communities. It was generously endowed with the late Sir Robert Laidlaw. The institution began its existence in Kodaikanal but relocated to Ketti, it's present home, in 1922.
Located in a forested area in the heart of one of the most beautiful valleys in South India, at an altitude of 2,082 meters, and has a campus of more than 224 acres. This offers enough space for playgrounds and sports grounds.
Get a certified counseller and verified information